a "high performance UV Inkjet printer" that enables high-precision ink dot placement and
beautiful printing through Mimaki's proprietary technology and top-level productivity.
Mimaki UJF-7151 plus UV-LED printer is the next generation model in the world's best selling UJF Series line. Its design and technologies enable sign, specialty graphics, and award and personalization companies to realize the benefits of digital printing with higher margins and lower production costs, without compromising quality. The UJF-7151 printer is a multipurpose, wide-format model that can print on a variety of substrates including plastics, metal, wood, leather and glass onto materials up to 28" wide x 20" long and 6" thick.
1200x1200 dpiMax Media Size
730mm x 530mm (28.7" X 20.9")Max Media Height
153mm (6") or lessPower supply
317kg (698.8lbs)Dimensions (WxDxH)
2193" x 1572" x 1273"Inks
LH 100 - C, M, Y, K , W and CL
LF140 - C, M, Y, K , Lc, Lm and W
• Unlike conventional models, the print table moves the substrate under the staggered print heads, using Mimaki's exclusive ball screw technology to reduce vibration and increasing ink drop accuracy.
• Mimaki Advance Pass System 4 (MAPS4) technology reduces banding and produces smoother images.
• Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1 (MFD1) patented dithering technique in RasterLink6 RIP software enhances image quality.
• A new UV-LED curing system controls lamp power and curing time for higher quality results. When using clear ink for a topcoat, the additional control delivers near-flawless glossy results by preventing dust adhesion and air bubble formation.
• Variable dot printing produces smoother gradients and quartertones.
• Waveform control jets each ink droplet at an optimum angle to maintain ink droplet formation and shape.
Three types of ink will be available from 'hard' inks that are chemical- and abrasion-resistant; to inks flexible enough for use in banner applications and vehicle wraps; to compliant yet stable inks for thermoforming applications. In addition to the standard CMYK color set, White and Clear inks, plus jettable Primer, will be available.
Six print heads in a staggered configuration enable higher productivity. Print speeds on the UJF-7151 printer are up to 45.31 square feet per hour (4.21 sq/m per hour), more than 1.6 times faster than the UJF-6042 printer, and more than 2.5 times faster than competitive printers in its class.
This new model can print on media up to 28- by 20-inches – a familiar format size in the screen printing industry – and on materials up to 6 inches thick. Mimaki's Kebab option can print on cylindrical objects such as bottles and cans, and is expected to be available in late 2016.
• A revolutionary ink head ink circulation system for all colors reduces ink precipitation (settling) and removes air bubbles that can cause clogged nozzles. The result is more stable printing, fewer cleanings and more cost-effective ink utilization.
• A gap check sensor detects transparent media to prevent head contact.
• Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and recovers clogged nozzles.
• If a nozzle cannot be recovered, the Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) selects substitute nozzles and restarts printing.
• Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) with one liter ink bottles enable longer runs.
In addition to the numerous features and technologies to deliver exceptional prints, the UJF-7151 printer is also easy to use. It features a color LCD display panel that shows the printer's status at a glance. Users can connect to the printer via Ethernet, or directly through a USB port. An event mail notification system is included so printer status can be monitored remotely.
We offer only the best machines that cater to your specific requirements, but don't just take our word for it, we want you to see the machine in action! Watch this short feature clip of this machine.
If you feel that this may be the perfect machine for your needs, our team will be more than happy to schedule an actual demo for you