Affordably priced but technologically advanced. Achieve the highest return on your investment.
The Mimaki CG-SRIII Series of roll-based cutters are available in three widths. These models feature continuous crop mark detection for precise contour cutting. A proprietary half cut function leaves a small bit of backing sheet at connecting points for easier handling. Accurate long-length cutting is enabled through segment compensation. These cutting plotters are ideal for producing decals, stickers, cut-vinyl signs and more.
606mm (23.8")Max Speed
Cutting: 70cm/s, Moving: 100cm/sPressure
40.5" x 16.9" x 13.1"
Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed.*
The production speed of complicated cutting tasks has improved greatly.
* Compared with CG-SRII series
• With a best-in-class cutting pressure of 500g, the range of materials for various applications is increased.
• Clamp pressure can be switched in two levels in order to cover a wide range of sheets including thick materials.
• The optional sheet basket enables stable long-length cutting.
* Stand and sheet basket of CG-60SRIII are optional.
* Sheet baskets of CG-100SRIII and CG-130SRIII are optional.
Event Notification Function
Events, such as completion of cutting and error occurrence, are sent to a preset e-mail address. Monitoring the state of machine is unnecessary, enabling unattended operation.
"Continuous Crop Mark Detection" enables the continuous contour cutting of nested data. The new"Segment Correction Function", which detects intermediate crop marks, enables accurate contour cutting of long-length prints. Furthermore, the original "Half Cut Function" enables easy removal of the nested data."
Continuous Crop Mark Detection
Crop marks are automatically and continuously detected. Printed graphics are accurately contour cut due to the compensation for image distortion. The detection of a maximum of 4 crop marks provides a precision finish. Nested data which are continuously arranged in the directions of X-axis and Y-axis are cut by automatically making corrections.
Intermediate crop marks of the feed direction are detected, enabling four-point corrections for each segment. This leads to accurate, long-length cutting, even if the image is distorted. Picture: Intermediate crop marks can be made by FineCut.
Half Cut Function
Cutting printed graphics while leaving a few joints make it possible to cut figures, designs from substrates with backing sheets, fold lines for POP, and many other applications.
User Upgrade of Firmware
A tool for keeping the firmware up-to-date is provided. The upgrade can be done quickly and easily by the user, thus ensuring the firmware is in the latest condition.
• Division Cut Function - Division cut of data larger than sheet width.
• Overcut Function - Minimize uncut portions by overlapping the starting and ending point.
• Larger LCD - 3-inch LCD (liquid crystal display) ensures easy operation.
• Ethernet Connection - Network control via integration into office LAN.
We offer only the best machines that cater to your specific requirements, but don't just take our word for it, we want you to see the machine in action! Watch this short feature clip of this machine.
If you feel that this may be the perfect machine for your needs, our team will be more than happy to schedule an actual demo for you
Mimaki CG-60SRIII, Cutting Plotter, Half Cut Function