Dye-sublimation transfer inkjet printer
The TS55-1800 is a dye-sublimation transfer paper model, offering new levels of quality and productivity for digital textile printing. This printer keeps running costs low with the mini jumbo roll and 10 kg ink supply units, which allows for unattended continuous printing. A maximum output of up to 1,506 SqFt/Hr can be achieved in four-color mode. New Sb610 inks, with fluorescent yellow and pink, provide enhanced resolvability to improve print production yields.
480, 600, 1,200 dpiMax Print Width
76.3 inches (1,940 mm)Max print speed
Max: 1,506 SqFt (140 SqM)/Hr
Standard: 592 SqFt (55 SqM)/Hr
High quality: 333 SqFt (31 SqM)/Hr
99.2 lbs (45 kg)
Single-phase AC 100-120V/ AC200-240Vx1Weight
445.3 lbs. (202 kg)Dimension (WxDxH)
127.5 x 28 x 73.1 inches (3,240 x 713 x 1,857 mm)
Incorporates various print modes suitable for any workflow, ranging from a high-speed print with a maximum rate of 1,506 Sqft/Hr (140 SqM/Hr) to practical quality print with an output speed of 592 SqFt/Hr (55 SqM/Hr) and finally, quality-oriented print speed of 333 SqFt/Hr (31 SqM/Hr). The practical quality mode achieves approximately 140 percent
Mini Jumbo Roll Unit
• This is a feeding unit to load Mimaki Vision Jet-X transfer paper with a length of about 8,202 feet. It reduces the cost per square foot and shortens the downtime due to media replacement in comparison to smaller transfer paper rolls.
10 kg Ink Supply Unit
• This is an ink supply unit to set a 10 kg (22 lbs.) ink tank for a single color. Compared with the conventional 2 liter ink pack, the running cost is greatly reduced and the downtime due to ink replacement is shortened.
• This extended heater is installed to the lower part of the standard heater. The heater enhances the ink-drying capability and prevents the blocking of media caused by wet ink obstructing the feed during high-speed print, therefore ensuring a stable production.
The Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) provides gradation to printed pass boundaries to maintain a stable print quality by reducing banding and uneven color. The TS55-1800 is equipped with newly developed printheads that enables MAPS in the high-speed mode. This technology allows the simultaneous pursuit of both high speed and quality.
Mimaki's unique automatic Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) is mounted. When the NCU detects a missing nozzle, it automatically performs cleaning to solve the problem. When the missing nozzle is still unsolved even after the cleaning, the Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) is used to continue printing by switching to another nozzle. The print can be restarted to maintain productivity, without the need to wait for a service representative.
• A 16-bit rendering creates beautiful gradation expression.
• Parallel RIP and load balancing functions make production more efficient. The RIP process for multiple pieces of print data can be performed in parallel. In addition, the load balancing function enables print jobs to be assigned to vacant printers automatically, allowing efficient production when multiple printers are connected (*2, 3).
• Light black ink creates stunning gray-scale expression
Because sublimation transfer print uses a high-density black ink, graininess or tone jump may occur in some cases. Light black ink allows for smooth printing without graininess or tone jump.
• Fluorescent inks creates unique expression
The demand for fluorescent inks is rising in products, such as uniforms and other sports apparel, fashion apparel, and eye-catching bright soft signage. To use fluorescent inks as the complementary colors of process colors, not to mention as spot colors, a multi-color mode (*4) is provided. The fluorescent inks complement magenta and yellow to create brighter colors.
Mimaki Vision Jet-X jumbo rolls has approximately 8,202 feet of transfer paper. When running the TS55-1800 printer at its maximum speed (1,506 SqFt/Hr; 140 SqM/Hr), a 492-foot roll of transfer paper runs out in approximately two hours. The system was therefore incapable of coping with an uninterrupted operation, such as overnight printing in the absence of operators. The Mimaki Vision Jet-X jumbo roll allows for unattended printing with a longer production run. The mini jumbo roll also contributes to reducing the running cost with lower paper costs per square foot in comparison to normal plotter roll.
We offer only the best machines that cater to your specific requirements, but don't just take our word for it, we want you to see the machine in action! Watch this short feature clip of this machine.
If you feel that this may be the perfect machine for your needs, our team will be more than happy to schedule an actual demo for you